We are continuing to work diligently to ensure we help you get back on track with your dental health as safely, thoroughly, and quickly as possible.
While there have been significant changes and upgrades to our office to keep you safe, our commitment remains to providing our patients with the highest quality care in the safest and cleanest environment possible. We have always met and exceeded all standards set by the ADA, CDC, ISDS, and OSHA. We continue to stay up to date on any new studies or guidelines that may be set forth by the American Dental Association or the Illinois Dental Society. At this time, we are being viewed by our peers as a model of how modern offices should protect their patients in the COVID era.
Outlined below are some of the extra measures we have been taking to ensure our office is the safest environment possible for you and your family.
Please review the information and feel free to ask us any questions:
- We have installed a new state of the art air filtration system in the entire office to clean and filter the air 24/7. We are having ADS units and filters installed which use an advanced filtration system to capture and clean particulates down to 0.01 microns in size.
- Each room will be fully sterilized between each patient. Because we have individual treatment rooms (unlike most offices that are open concept) we can more effectively sterilize each closed room. We have added special hypochlorous acid fogging in each treatment room between patients which has been used in Japan with great success. It disinfects all viruses, bacteria, and spores; yet is chemical free, non-toxic and all-natural and 100 percent safe for humans.
- All treatment rooms are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant on all surfaces between every patient. All other surfaces and furniture are cleaned with non-toxic hospital grade disinfectant numerous times throughout the day (including door handles, light switches and the restroom). All high traffic areas such as the reception areas, hallways and bathrooms will be disinfected a minimum of 6 times a day.
- All staff will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment which is changed between patients.
- Our team members are screened and temperatures are recorded daily both at the beginning and end of the day.
- The office is noticeably sleeker and decluttered, with no magazines, refreshments, or any other re-touchable objects until COVID is no longer an issue.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing.
- We will have you fill out a pre-screening questionnaire, and your temperature will be taken upon arrival with an infrared non-contact thermometer. If your temperature exceeds 100F degrees, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time and wearing a face mask.
- Visitors or other family members may not accompany patients to their appointments. Please have additional guests wait in your vehicle. Exceptions for one guardian or caretaker will be made for patients who require them.